Here are the changes:
– Added: Call of Duty: World at War support
– Added: Jediknight: Jedi Academy support
– Added: Kingpin: Life of Crime support
– Added: Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe support
– Added: Star Wars: Battlefront support
– Added: Star Wars: Battlefront 2 support
– Added: Teeworlds support
– Updated: Half-Life and Source support
– Updated: Fuel of War to show player information
– Updated: UT3 to show player information
The map images are now in a seperate 5mb download, so LGSL is less than 150kb to download.
This will solve problems when uploading using a CMS plugin manager, makes upgrading easier, and allows me to update the map images seperately from LGSL. I hope you like this change.
I would like to mention OC Remix who released the "Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix"
soundtrack for free HERE (http://www.ocremix.org/info/OC_ReMix:_Super_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo_HD_Remix_Official_Soundtrack) which I downloaded mostly out of curiosity, but turned out to be great
coding music ( no lyrics with a good beat for concentration ) which sped up the release.
Upgrade information in the comments.